Friday, February 15, 2008

inspiration

When I heard that I had to write a blog, I decided to wait for inspiration. It didn't take long. Thursday morning, we awoke at 5 am to clear, starry skies. In the 30 seconds that we stopped to watch the sky, two shooting stars shot past. It was a good start to an awesome day. We bussed and snowcoach-ed over to Yellowstone - some of us sleeping and others taking funny pictures of the people sleeping. Yellowstone was beautiful. It was a bright sunny day and actually warm! We had a quick ski and watched Old Faithful erupt twice. Again we had a long trip home, but it was worth the fun we had in Yellowstone. This week has been an incredible experience. I'm so glad I came. See all of you at home soon! We're coming back tomorrow.

- by Kaitlyn Kelly
2008

No comments: